The AEP state conference starts this weekend in Santa Barbara. PlaceWorks staff will be the moderator or a panelist in seven workshops. PLUS, we’ll be manning booth #3. If you can’t make it to a workshop, stop by and say hello. We’d love to talk to you. See a list of the workshops we’re involved in (below)
and–SEE YOU THERE!
PlaceWorks projects that won awards this year are:
2015 Public Involvement/Education Award of Merit, “A Practical Guide to Planning Healthy Communities”
Outstanding Chapter Activity/Program Award, for our role in organizing the AEP Northern California Conference
Conference Workshops (complete conference program)
- AEP Climate Change Committee: Post 2020 Reduction Targets in Climate Action Plans
- Resume Building and Networking for Students, Recent Graduates, and Emerging Environmental and Planning Professionals
- Sustainable and Resilient Landscapes by Geodesign
- Creating Sustainable Communities through Stormwater LID Management
- SB 743 Session #2 – Examining Potential Consequences and Solutions–Diverse Perspectives on SB 743
- Surfing the Waves with the California Coastal Commission
- Environmental Planning Professional…the right choice for me?