PlaceWorks is excited to take part in the upcoming 2016 AEP state conference in San Diego! We hope to see you in the exhibit hall at our booth (#B4) and at the following sessions and events:
|Sunday, April 3rd
|Climate Change and Air Quality Workshop
|Monday, April 4th
|Lessons in Addressing Health Impact Assessments in EIRs
|AEP Party and AEP Jam Band
|Tuesday, April 5th
|AEP White Paper: Post-2020 Target Setting in CAPs
A CEQA Odyssey: A Journey Into How Cities in Transition
= CEQA in Transition
|Hot Topic Alert: Wildfire and the Environment
Additionally, PlaceWorks is proud to have our projects and staff recognized with the following awards:
- The Quarry Park Master Plan for the City of Saratoga will receive the Outstanding Planning Document Award.
- The Palo Alto Comprehensive Plan Update Summit for the City of Palo Alto will receive the Outstanding Public Involvement/Education Program Award.
- The Telegraph Ave Mixed-Use Project EIR for the City of Berkeley will receive an Environmental Analysis Document Merit Award.
- Terri McCracken, Senior Associate, will receive a Certificate of Appreciation for her outstanding contributions as Director at Large for the State AEP Board.
- Grant Reddy, Graphic Designer, will receive a Certificate of Appreciation for his ongoing work on a range of AEP publications, including the Environmental Monitor and Environmental Assessor, as well as conference materials since 2012.